Share |

Sunday, January 24, 2010

2nd amendment anyone?



Saw this the other day at Maine Military Suppply...

Actually laughed out loud...

The 2nd amendment to our Constitution reads:

“A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.”


When I bought my 9mm last year, ammo for it was sold out damn near everywhere. The guy at Maine Military Supply said he'd been having a hard time keeping any semi-auto guns, and the ammo for them in stock. He was thankful for Obama's election. He said business has never been better. Even now he says sales are still strong.


Did anyone read about long time gun control advocate, NC State Senator R.C. Soles shooting a home intruder with his own handgun? Yup, R.C. Soles, who for years and years has voted against the right of people to bear arms... was actually himself in possession of a handgun, and did NOT hesitate to use it when he felt his life and property were in danger... hmmm, seems a little hypocritical, no? I do suspect lots of people HAVEN'T read, nor heard of this, largely due to the strong left-wing, democratic slanted bias of the mainstream media (but I'll touch on that in a later post....).

So, anyway, yes I believe that I should have the right to defend my home, my family, my life with weapons. And deep down inside you know you do to... Even those who tout gun control... If you were faced with a home invasion, with your spouse and young children in the house, what are you going to be wishing you could reach for?

Carl Genius

1 comment:

  1. Forgive my incursion--whatever you do, don't shoot me for it, please; but surely you, being a genius, have noticed that the phrasing of the 2nd amendment, so deftly excerpted here from the Bill of Rights, does not exactly imply that the reason for its own existence is to safeguard the license of the indivdual to blow holes in home invaders?

    ReplyDelete